Our privacy commitment to you
In this policy ‘we’ or ‘us’ means Grant Thornton Australia Limited ABN 41 127 556 389 and its Australian subsidiaries and related entities, and the Grant Thornton Partnership.
This policy does not apply to the personal information we collect and hold about our employees.
Types of personal information we may collect about you
We will only ask for personal information that is relevant to our relationship with you and if it is reasonably necessary for one or more of our functions or activities. We may ask you for your:
- Name, address, telephone number, email and other contact details
- Date of birth, gender and marital status
- Financial and investment information including shareholdings, debts or debts owed and bank account details
- Government identifiers including your tax file number
- Superannuation and insurance information
- Your opinion about our services and our people
- Occupation and employment details including past employment (in respect of job applicants for positions with us or our clients)
- Your sensitive information such as professional memberships, racial or ethnic origin, criminal record and health information (from job applicants or for certain services including recruitment activities for our clients)